Get in Touch!
Avda. Pedro Matutes Noguera, 40
07800 – IBIZA Baleares
Charter Office Marina Ibiza
Paseo Juan Carlos I, local 10
07800 – IBIZA Baleares
Santa Eulalia del Rio Office
Puerto deportivo Marina Santa Eulalia, 3B 07840 Ibiza – Baleares
1. Is it really only 150€ or 180€ for a 2,5 hour trip onboard a De Antonio yacht and all the top watersports and a VIP transfer in brand new V class Mercedes?
Yes, thanks to our infra structure and sponsorship deals we are able to offer the best service & best activities at an amazing price.
2. Can I drive the SEA-DOO Jetski by myself?
No, unfortunately the Spanish law doesn’t allow people without a Jetski license and a full day rental contract to drive these high power jetskis by themselves. You will be onboard the jetski with a professional captain with a PPER license.
3. Is it hard or dangerous to Flyboard?
No, it is actually very easy! The secret to making flyboard successfully is to have the best possible instructor teaching you. We have the best and most experienced instructors that get por twice as much as other Flyboard instructors, but they are worth it! They successfully make 99% of our customers fly and enjoy in less than 5 minutes! They will make you enjoy like crazy!
4. What do I need to take onboard?
You will only need to take your swimming trunks, towel & sun cream.
5. Is there really Wi-Fi onboard the boat?
Yes! We are probably the only company in Ibiza that offers free Wi-Fi onboard our boats!
6. Are there drinks onboard?
Yes, we have soft drinks onboard
7. Is there a toilet onboard?
Yes, we have a full size luxury toilet onboard with a full size mirror & plenty of space to get changed.
8. Do I need to be a good swimmer to make the Yacht Watersports experience?
No, we have the best instructors on our team and will make you enjoy what will probably be one of the most amazing days in your life even if you don’t know how to swim!
9. How many people can go in the Mercedes V class tRANSFER SHUTTLE?
Our transfer V class have room for a total of 7 passengers (6 in the back and one in the front).
10. How do we know when we will be collected from our hotel or villa?
When making the online booking process you will be asked for pickup details and our customer service team will be in contact with you via email of telephone to organize everything. You pickup will be approximately 1 hour before the departure time of the boat.
11. Is there anywhere to store my valuables?
Yes, they can be stored at our office which is located just 20 metres away from where you will board the boat.
12. Is it easy to use the FlyRide?
Yes, the Flyride has 2 horoscopes which constantly stabilize it and allow users to fly immediately!
13. Why do I have to choose between Flyboard or Jetski?
All watersports are included but due to the 2 hours we are making watersports, there is not enough time to make both Jetski and Flyboard so customers will be asked to choose between one of the other. If you choose a 6 hour experience both Jetski and Flyboard are included.
14. Why is the FlyRide available only on request?
Due to the high demand we have for this product we can only offer it on demand and if available at the time you are making your Yacht Watersports experience. FlyRide has a surcharge of 30€ only payable onboard. If you decide to make FlyRide you will not be able to make Flyboard or Jetski, we just don’t have enough time to make more than one of these activities per client.
15. Is there music onboard?
Yes, of course! Yacht, watersports, sun, sea, Ibiza & no music? No way!!!!
16. Are there any Jelly fish?
Every day we chose the best location to make our Yacht Watersports experience and choose the one with the calmest water and with no jelly fish!
17. Can I choose to stay at Santa Eulalia and not go back with the transfer?
Yes, of course! Marina Santa Eulalia is a beautiful place full of bars, restaurants and beautiful beaches. It’s a great idea to make a full day out of your Yacht Watersports experience and spend the day in the area. If you choose not to go back with your return transfer you will have to make your way back to your initial pickup point by your own means.
18. Are you the famous company that has made watersports with all the famous people that go to Ibiza?
Yes, that’s us! Some of the famous customers that trust our services year after year are: Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Cesc Fabregas, Serguéi Brin (Google founder), Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Justin Bieber, wladimir klitschko, Nicole Scherzinger, Kygo & many more..